The UV disinfection lamp DIRECT 2x36W comes including two Philips UV-C lamps (245nm each) and is used in hospitals, medical facilities of all kinds, industry and production for the disinfection of surfaces and air. Cleans reliably from viruses, bacteria, mould spores and fungi.
• Area: up to 27m2
• UVC on HF ballast: minimum 31 W
• Necessary replacement of the UV-C lamp: 1 per year
• Installation: wall, ceiling, stand
• Contains 2 Philips lamps (254nm UVC)
• Disinfection time: >15 min
Additional items such as a protective foil for the spotlights, a wire-less control, a motion detector or an activated carbon air filter can be ordered separately. Just contact us.
Security advice: UV radiation can cause damage to eyes and skin. The luminaire may therefore not be used for general lighting and may only be operated by qualified personnel.