Conversion with low acquisition costs and large savings: The change to the Radium LED T8 Neo pays for itself after just 8.8 months. So you can continue to use your functional lights even after the ban on classic fluorescent tubes in August 2023!
You can also save 50-80% energy - with the same luminous flux. With over 70,000 hours of life, you can light up your warehouses, production halls and offices for almost 8 years. The matching, external LED drivers have the same service life.
• Efficiency increase: up to 180 lm/W
• Very bright: up to 5,180 lm per lamp
• DALI control
• TÜV certified
• Flicker free
• Suitable for emergency power
• Anti-shatter protection
• Safety extra-low voltage
Runs on the following Radium LED drivers, each with up to max. 2 x T8 NEO:
• OTDA4031 DRIVER DC DALI 30W/550-750mA IP20 (ID 37140)
• OTNA4034 DRIVER DC 30W/700mA IP20 (ID 37135)
Runs on the following Radium LED drivers, each with up to max. 4 x T8 NEO:
• OTNA4035 DRIVER DC 50W/1200mA IP20 (ID 37136)
• OTDA4032 DRIVER DC DALI 60W/1100-1500mA IP20 (ID 37141)